Monday, August 27, 2018

Well Loved

Today I have another layout to share with you. I snapped this picture when we were at the composting site dropping off out grass clippings.



 When I ordered my photos for printing - I got this 4x4 and the pictures wasn't cropped well - but it's perfect as a second photo on this layout. I'm using my Counterfeit Kit Challenge August Kit - It's a Beautiful Morning.



For the guys' layout I kept the stamping generic - bird, bee, leafy vine and the "Life Happens" as I don't know what photo they will be using on their layouts.


I only had two sheets of the leaf paper so I had to piece it on this layout.


Don't forget to stop by the Counterfeit Kit Challenge Blog to see what everyone has created. We love to see your work, so please share your kits and projects with us. You can do this by the Link Up page on the Counterfeit Kit Challenge Blog,  posting in the Counterfeit Kit Challenge Facebook Community Group or on Instagram (find us @counterfeitchallenge and share with #counterfeitchallenge).


Thanks for stopping by.


August Counterfeit Kit
5 - 12x12 layouts
3 - 8 1/2 x 11 layouts
3 - cards


August Counterfeit Kit - It's a Beautiful Morning
Recipe:
Paper: Jen Hadfield Home+Made - Simple Life; DCWV - gray and white cardstock; Unknown Green pattern; unknown scraps for hexagon punch
Punch: Fiskars Large Hexagon
Stamps: 7 gypsies - Pretoria; Wee Gallery - ;Secret Garden Unity Stamps - February 2014 {Grow into Spring}
Ink: Color box ink - Dune, Chestnut, black and Embossing Ink
Alphabet Stickers: Studio Calico - 7 Papers Tiny Alpha Stickers
Misc.: Adhesive, DIY Labels, white embossing powder, heat gun and zots.

No comments: