Wednesday, January 16, 2019

Happy Valentines Day

I had a few scraps left over from my prior pages and the pocket page which I though I could put onto another layout. One of the 3x4 Card Elements had Happy Valentines Day on it and the colors of these papers are perfect for this day. So I was looking for some inspiration to use these scraps and found Kim Ferguson's post on the Counterfeit Kit Challenge Facebook page. Her layout was perfect for me to scrap lift.



 I backed all my left over pieces with black card stock and used both sides of the left over paper for this layout.


A lot of the papers are just hidden behind the ones on top and they are not as large at it is made to look. the heart paper is 3x4 cut in half and placed on each side of the layout to make it look larger.


Thanks for stopping by.

4- 12x12 Layouts
1 - 12x12 pocket page
3 - cards

Recipe:
Paper: Simple Stories - Romance "Hello Love", 3x4 Card Elements, 4x6 Vertical Elements and "forever and always and "Sweetheart"; white cardstock and Jen Hadfield "Best of"
Embellishments - Simple Stories - Romance bits and pieces
Misc.: Adhesive, roller date stamp

1 comment:

Becca Sadler said...

Cindy: your layout is delightful!!! So much wonderful mix of patterns with the sweet color palette!