Friday, May 1, 2020

May 2020 Counterfeit Kit Challenge Kit reveal and Blog Hop - Home


Happy May Day! It's the first and that means we have another inspiration kit reveal. Leslie is our host this month and she picked for out inspiration Club Echo Park March 2020 Kit and out Guest Designer this month is Ashley who can be found here on her blog.

Now for the Kit:


There is a whole of inspiration there. Here is an unboxing video.
Here is my Kit - Home
The 12x12 pattern papers are from a variety of paper pads, Craftsmart - Corner Office, Simple Stories - Woodgrain and Gingham, Recollections - Home Basics, Jen Hadfield - Patio Party, Chasing Adventures, Simple Life and Heart of Home.



The top paper from Craftsmart Corner Office is what I drew most of my colors from but I also tried to pull a few theme ones from the inspiration kit.

I'm including 4 cut a part sheets in my kit, which is another thing I have a hard time using.


I'm trying to add in the product I tend to skip over. I have two sheets from Corner Office and one each from Jen Hadfield's Simple Life and Heart of Home.

I have embellishments from all over for this kit.


I've included sticker sheets I would like to use up, die cuts from dies, cricut and the Silhouette, ribbon and twine, buttons, more bottle caps, a couple of 6x6 paper pad, cut a parts that are left over from other projects. I'm not sure what stamps I will use but I will be adding in more cardstock as the cut a parts will make some great cards

Here is the list, Julene is next, but you can go back to the beginning and start from there.

1st May - Counterfeit Kit Challenge Reveal and Hop


Thanks for stopping by.

6 comments:

Julene Matthews said...

I like your kit Cindy and the fact that you are using items that you skip over normally. Have fun!

Susanne said...

There is a more subtle sweetness to your kit that I really like - the wood grain paper is an example. Enjoy!

Tara O said...

You have some lovely paper choices in your kit! I'm loving that you chose to add things you skip over normally. I try to do that too!! I can't wait to see what you come up with this month!

Clair said...

Such a fun kit for the month!

Tina Campbell said...

Lovely kit you got going on this month and love the die cut choices too :) Have fun creating this month :)

Lisa said...

I always used to add in some older products that I still liked but don't often use - it's a good motivator and I've got out of the habit. Maybe I should start that up again - thanks for the inspiration.

The colour scheme of your kit is so similar to the original! I love the mix of papers you'Ve included and I really like the embellies too. This is a great kit to use I can imagine! Thanks for sharing.