Thursday, May 21, 2020

Party Like a Flamingo . .

From my Counterfeit Kit - May 2020 - Home I pulled out the  Patio Party Tags I included with my kit and I'm going to use the Party Like a Flamingo tag,


and  this set of papers from my kit.


I only have one sheet of the flower paper and two of the Ombre pink on the right and the geometric paper on the left. So I need to stretch the flower paper for my layouts. I only  have one of the flamingo tags so I'm going to do a two page layout.

I'm not sure how a Flamingo parties but I thought the tag from my Counterfeit Kit was perfect for the papers on this double page layout.

I started with this page and switched out the ombre pink paper for the white polka dot paper for my 4x6 photo mats. I added ribbon, DIY Label and enamel dot along with the pink paper clip to the top and flowers.

Page 2 has 3x4 photo mats along with the tag. I punched out the center and added embroidery yarn then grouped the tag label and flowers together. I inked all the edges of the photo mats.

 Thanks for stopping by.

Recipe:
Counterfeit Kit Challenge Blog - CKC May 2020 - Home
Paper: Jen Hadfield - Patio Party, CraftSmart - Corner OfficeThe Paper Studio - Blanc Boutique; scrap green cardstock.
Misc.: Adhesive, foam tape, DIY enamel dots and labels

No comments: