Saturday, May 1, 2021

Counterfeit Kit Challenge - iNSD Challenge Using pocket cards on a layout.


 Hi everyone and welcome to iNSD with the Counterfeit Kit Challenge. Our inspiration kit had several pocket cards in their kit so my challenge is to use pocket cards on a layout. From my May 2021 Counterfeit Kit - Farmers Market kit I pulled in 2 12x12 pattern papers, the 6x6 paper pad and a few pocket cards to make my layout.


Honestly, I have a hard time using the pockets cards on layouts. I can put them into the divided sheet proctors or use them as is on a layout but cutting them apart and tucking them in is a challenge for me. 


My Photo is matted on one of the 6x6 pieces of paper, the rest of it is used as a banner behind my photo. I cut and tucked 4 of the journal cards making a bunch of layers behind my photo. 

Now go check out the Counterfeit Kit Challenge Facebook group to see what has inspired our master forgers for iNSD.

No comments: