Monday, June 14, 2021

Apple Blossoms

 I'm using my Counterfeit Kit Challenge June 2021 Kit - Rainbow Kisses for todays layout. I had cut a bunch of flowers and leaves that I included in my kit. I pulled out a few embossing folders and ran them through to add interest to the cut files.  I used an Alison Davis Sketch from her newest class and e-book.

We are having a new driveway put in and my Crab Apple tree is coming down. The roots have made a mess of the driveway. 


I layered the leaves and flowers around photo and then sprinkled a few of sequins around it.  Below is a picture of the Crab Apple Tree.



Thanks for stopping by.

Recipe:

CKC June 2021 - Rainbow Kisses:
Embossing Folders: Cuttlebug - Textile, Floral Screen, Tiny Bubbles, D'vine Swirl; Darice - Multi Sized Dots; Stampin' Up Final Press
Paper: K and Company -Darks Color Basics paper Pad (2015), Simple Stories Wood and Gingham (2017) and Pink Fresh - Joyful Day 6x6 paper pad
Misc: Adhesive, DIY label, Sequins  and Zots



No comments: