Friday, June 4, 2021

Counterfeit Kit Challenge - Forgeries on the Fourth

Welcome to the Forgeries on the Fourth. Our inspiration kit this month is Coco Daisy's August 2020 Backyard Blooms kit.  Here is a reminder of what the kit loos like and includes:



I downloaded a couple of files from Paper Issues, I could have downloaded a few more but I wanted to keep them the same in different colors. The first one is Layered Flowers and the second one is Leaves and Laurel. I cut each one out of different shades of red, yellow orange, blue and green cardstock. I tried to have the colors of the flowers and leaves be the same cardstock but there are a few that are different. 

I've used my Silhouette to cut out a bunch if flowers in various cardstock colors for this months embellishments. 


I basically spent one day cutting out the embellishments, but it does make for a pretty paper. Don't forget to stop by the Counterfeit Kit Challenge blog for more inspiration on making your own forgeries. 

Thanks for stopping by.


No comments: