Tuesday, June 1, 2021

June 2021 Counterfeit Kit Challenge Reveal and Blog Hop

Hi everyone, welcome to the June Counterfeit Kit Reveal and Blog Hop. You should have arrived from Lisa's blog.  I do have the full blog hop listed below. Tara is our Master Forger this month and she has chosen the Coco Daisy August 2020 Backyard Blooms kit. She says "You ladies know how much I like big kits and because of that I am giving you free run to use ANY of those August 2020 Backyard Blooms Kits!"


First let me introduce our Guest Designer this month - May Flaum from Craft With May. You can find her on her site: http://www.craftwithmay.com, on Instagram as @craftwithmay, and on her Facebook group Craft With May. Please give her a warm welcome.

Now here's a look at the all of the Coco Daisy Kits:

Planner Kit 


Memory Keeping Kit



Memory Keeping Edition


Sticker Kit



Add-On Papers 



Add-On Stickers



Washi



Die Cuts and Planner Tabs


Here is my June 2021 CKC Kit - Rainbow Kisses:


Teresa Collins - Tell Your Story "small journaling cards' (2012), the next 2 are from  Pink Paislee - Auburn Lane paper pad (2019), Pink Fresh - Escape the Ordinary "Transform" (2017), the next 2 are from Bo Bunny - Genevieve (2018), Teresa Collins - Tell Your Story "Diamonds" (2012), American Crafts - DIY Shop paper pad (2013), the next 4 are from Paige Evans Bloom Street collection paper pad (2019) and the 6x8 paper pad from Bloom Street. 


For the embellishments I have a variety of flowers and leaves I have cut from cardstock in various colors to go with my kit. I use a couple of free files from Paper Issues for this. I've included the Washi set from Bloom Street and a variety of sequins. Then I added in the Paige Evans Bloom Street Ephemera, Stickers and the 6x12 stickers along with the stamp set. 

I have the full blog hop listed below. Next on your hop is Leslie - http://lcsmithsaved-outofthemire.blogspot.com/

Thanks for stopping by.

1st June - Counterfeit Kit Challenge Reveal and Hop

4 comments:

Julene Matthews said...

Beautiful range of papers and I love your big flowers in your embellishments. Have fun using your kit Cindy.

Tara O said...

Beautiful kit! I know you’ll make lots of pretty things with it this month!

LCSmithSAVED said...

Washi & sequins & flowers - oh my! 💕 Extra fun month for you creating 😊

Tina Campbell said...

Sweet kit Cindy :) I'm excited that we both chose the same stamp set so it'll be fun to see what you create using yours