Monday, July 12, 2021

Counterfeit Kit Challenge #1 - Ticket, please!

 Counterfeit Kit Challenge Blog has the Challenge  #1 up. Lisa says, " The ticket and cinema elements in this kit reminded me of all the ticket stubs and piles of "stuff" I keep to use on  my project... one day! Today is the day to get some of those memories out and onto a layout. So I challenge you to use a ticket or in fact, any collected memorabilia o your project"

I'm using page set 7 from my CKC July 2021 - Stitched Together.


April of last year Allianz Field (where the Minnesota United Soccer Team plays) had their first Covid-19 shot day. It was opened up for signing up on line and was closed with in an hour as all of the appointment times were filled up.


I used the Photo Labels punh to make a few of the smaller tickets. My journaling is on a large ticket that I used the ticket corner punch. 

Don't forget to check out the Counterfeit Kit Challenge Blog to see what the other Master Forgers have done for this challenge. 

Thanks for stopping by.

Counterfeit Kit Challenge - CKC July 2021 - Stitched Together
Recipe: White Cardstock and scraps from DCWV Citrus Twist Paper pad (2009)
Misc.: Adhesive, Ticket Punch, and EK Success Photo Label punch;

2 comments:

LCSmithSAVED said...

Your tickets were the perfect accents & journaling spot for this unique event’s capture!

LCSmithSAVED said...

Your tickets were the perfect accents & journaling spot for this unique event’s capture!