Monday, July 5, 2021

 I pulled the following page set from my July Counterfeit Kit - Stitched Together for my layouts today.

 I'm using the  Day  4 prompt is a word prompt - Freedom for my layouts. I have these photos of Derek and they are perfect for the word prompt, since this guy's Daddy is on another deployment. 


I only had one sheet of the Karen Foster Design - American Hero Collage so I had to strategically cut the paper. I added the helmet and dog tags to this layout for my oldest son. 


For the 8 1/2x11 page I used one of the epoxy stickers and then brought in a Karen Foster Design - Armed Forces sticker sheet to get the helmet.


For my layout I used the dog tags sticker with the epoxy sticker. I also brought in some ribbon to border the pattern paper.

Thanks for stopping by. Don't forget to check out the Counterfeit Kit Challenge Blog and Facebook group for more inspiration.

Recipe: Black Cardstock, DCWV Old World Stack (2007), K and I Memories - Pop Culture "Wing ding" (2007), Karen Foster Design - American Hero Collage (unknown age), epoxy military shapes (unknown age and maker) and Sandylion Essentials stickers - Military (unknown age), Karen Foster Design - Armed Forces sticker sheet. (2008)
Misc.: Adhesive, foam tape and ribbon

No comments: