Friday, July 2, 2021

Flurries tonight

I signed up for Organized and Creative Mom's The Summer Mother Load 31 Layouts in 31 Days. I'm sorry to say the last day to register was June 30th. I needed a kick in the pants to get a couple of baby shower albums completed with low pressure on completing them. 

Day 2's prompt was a picture prompt. It did not go well with my Baby theme so I pulled out some older photos.  I had a few of Dad and Mom's pictures of the ranch with the snow coming down the mountains. I have not date when the photos were taken.  I'm not sure why these were put in my box as we were sorting photos but they are the originals. I am using the clear photo corners to hold them in place (you never know when you need to take them out and make a copy for someone), 


I'm using an old paper from the DCWV - The Photo Real Stack 3 which had the pine tree branches with snow on them for under the photos. I added in a piece of embossed cardstock - I don't know from who. 


I had a few of the evergreen trees left over from my September 2019 Counterfeit Kit - CKC Fun Times I'm using as embellishments next to my title on the left side.

 

For the right side I was looking for a journaling card and found this one with the mountains and tree - perfect for this layout with the Crazy Mountains in the background, I cut it out and popped it up on foam tape.. I then decided to type my journaling and added another fluster of my forged trees.

Thanks for Stopping by.

Recipe:
Paper: White cardstock, DCWV - The Photo Real Stack 3 (2009), Unknown green embossed paper, Heidi Swapp Project Life "Picturesque Edition (2015)
Die cut tree: Counterfeit Kit Challenge -Forgeries on the Fourth - September 2019 - CKC Fun Times
Alphabets: American Crafts - Cloud Tickers and Doodle Bug Teensy Type.
Misc.: Adhesive, Foam Tape, and  Photo Corners

No comments: