Monday, August 9, 2021

Special D Layout

I started with the Scalloped Border paper for the background and added a couple of different journaling cards from the Mix and Match set, scrap pieces of paper and a 4x6 journaling card from the Large Journaling Cards cut a part sheet.

After I had my layout and colors picked out I painted the chipboard “d” I included in my kit. I decided to go with and orange and blue colors. Originally I thought I would only pick one of the colors, but I liked how the orange picked up his shirt colors and the blue with the colors on his toys and shoes.  

Thanks for stopping by. 

Recipe: Counterfeit KitChallengeCKC August 2021 - Having fun

Paper: Theresa Collins - Tell Your Story " Scalloped Border", and “Large Journaling Cards" (2012), various scraps
Heidi Swapp Project Life cards "Mix and Match"
Paint: Americana - Pumpkin and Apple Barrel Apricot 
Washi: Carpe Diem  - sew crafty (above the photos), totally chic (top of page right side); Pink Paislee – Artisan Tape – orange (2010)
Misc.: Adhesive, Bead Landing - Crafting Beads, buttons, DIY felt heart, Heartfelt – Just Married felt blossoms (2006),  Flowers, gold thread, jewels, Ribbon, and Zots

 


No comments: