Friday, August 13, 2021

Who's Butt?

I pulled the Echo Park - Capture Life "Good Times" from my August Counterfeit Kit. I had planned on using this paper as a cut a part sheet for these photos, then changed my mind when I flipped the paper over. I matted the photo's onto black cardstock and then onto the piece of the pattern paper. 

Here is the 8 1/2x11 Layouts:


Closer look at the left side:

A closer look at the right side:


My journaling was a bit long, so I typed it up and pulled out theses black and white journaling spots from Luxe - really old ones but they are perfect for the side of the photos. I printed the journaling, trimmed it down and added to the journaling spots. 

The 12x12 layout on the left side:


The right side 12x12 layout


I little bit of Amy Tangerine's camera paper from the Stitched Paper pad to accent the bottom. The View finders are punched or die cut for the larger one from the backside of the "Good Times" paper. 



Another four pages done with my kit. 

Recipe: Counterfeit Kit Challenge - CKC August 2021 Having Fun

Paper: Cardstock - White and Black Echo Park - Capture Life "Good Times" (2014), Amy Tangerine - Stitched paper pad - camera paper (2014)
Journaling spots: Luxe - To Die for - Jotters (2010 I think)
Alphabet stickers: Studio Calico 
 Misc.: Adhesive, Foam Tape, Punch - 3/4" circle 1/2 corner rounder, Rhinestones, and Spellbinders circle dies

No comments: