Sunday, August 15, 2021

Not Quite Finished

 I pulled the Simple Stories Wood and Gingham peachy woodgrain paper from my Counterfeit Kit CKC August 2021- Having Fun Kit for this double page layout. Origninally I  cut off 4 1/4" for the right side of my double page layout. I started with my main focal photo (the large photo on the left) at 4x6 photo and then changed  to print at 5x7 and the others are various sizes depending on my placement. 


I was planning on using a different stamp for this layout but when I got this garden gate with the flowers I knew I had to use it here instead. I do have a white picket fence in my garden for decoration, but I have Bleeding Hearts in white and pink, Ferns, Stargazer and Easter Lilies planted there. 


I stamped several of the picket fences and either used them whole or cut them to fill in on the sides of the photos. My journaling in again quite large and is next to the large photo. I thought that it looked a little bare next to the large photo so I stamped another picket fence and cut it apart to carry across both pages.


Recipe: Counterfeit Kit Challenge Blog - CKC August 2021 - Having Fun

Paper: Simple Stories Wood and Gingham paper pad, Scrap cardstock for stamping, white cardstock.
Stamp: Unity Stamp Company Kit of the Month - July 2021 {special spot in my heart}
Paper clip Tab: Heidi Swapp Project Life cards "Mix and Match"
Misc.: Adhesive, Distress ink - black soot, DIY Labels in various sizes, enamel arrow, scissors and zots

No comments: