Thursday, September 9, 2021

Begin and Today Layouts

 I'm using some scraps from my CKC September 2021 - Undecided Kit for my layouts today. First up is a 8 1/2x11 layout for my youngest son. We took the bullet bricks from our back yard and are moving them to his yard. He can use them to finish off the side of the fence. 


I scattered around the die cut foliage and added a leaf paper clip to the  top of the layout. 


The second is a 12x12 layout of our front circle. We moved the the larger bricks from the terraced beds and side beds to re do this bed. Most of the extra bricks are headed to my youngest son's for him to reuse. They cleaned up really nice after a good power washing. 


I matted the white cardstock twice then used the black and white Tinkering Inc paper.  I will be journaling on this layout but I need to check and make sure I get the journaling correct. 

Thanks for stopping by.

Challenges:
30 Days of Sketches Series 8, Scraptember Facebook Group, Scrapper Challenge Facebook Group

Recipe:

Counterfeit Kit Challenge - CKC September 2021 - Undecided
Paper: Tinkering Ink- Noir Blanc "Humphrey Bogart"  and "Joan Crawford" (2007), White Cardstock, scraps from my CKC September 2021 - Undecided Kit.
Embellishments: Unknown Tags and Labels, Forgeries on the Fourth - die cut leaves, Leaf and # paperclips
Misc.: Doodle Bug Teensy type alphabet stickers, twine, adhesive and zots


No comments: