Thursday, September 9, 2021

Refresh layout

I pulled the Tree Rings from my Forgeries on the Fourth that I  included in my Counterfeit Kit - CJC September 2021 - Undecided. 



I was planning on cutting a part the design and use part on my layout and the other part on my son's layout. I always keep the inside pieces until I'm done with the design and decided to use the inside pieces on the layouts. As I was planning my pages I realized that most of the tree ring would be coverd, so I used the inside pieces.


I added in a couple of labels at the to of the photo and a label at the bottom with the date.

The die cuts are really large in this collections and i have a hard time using them. I just used one of the lanterns at the bottom of the page, at least it's one down. 

Challenges:
30 Days of Sketches Series 8, Scraptember 

Recipe: 
Counterfeit Kit Challenge - CKC September 2021 - Undecided
Paper: Bo Bunny - Bella Rosa scraps (2016), Simple Stories - Wood and Gingham (2017), black cardstock
Misc.: Bo Bunny - Bella Rosa ephemera and die cuts,  NicoleJones911 - labels, adhesive and zots

No comments: