Wednesday, September 1, 2021

September 2021 Counterfeit Kit Challenge Reveal and Blog Hop

Welcome to the September 2021 Counterfeit Kit Challenge Reveal and Blog Hop! You should have arrived here from our Guest Designer Tori Gaines - If not you can continue on from here go go back the Counterfeit Kit Challenge Blog and start at the beginning (I have the full hop listed below). Tina is our Master Forger this month. She has picked the (Not) Just for Boys Scrapbooking Kit Club - September 2020 Main Kit "Vivid" Tina says they do have add on that we are welcome to add to our kit if we want.
    
And a few close up of the kit:







The "Vivid" Paper includes:
  • 1 piece 12x12 paper- Amy Tan-Late Afternoon "Make a Wish"
  • 1 piece 12x12 paper- Amy Tan-Late Afternoon "Free Spirit"
  • 1 piece 12x12 paper- Amy Tan-Late Afternoon "Warm & Cozy"
  • 1 piece 12x12 paper- Heidi Swapp- Old School "Summerland"
  • 1 piece 12x12 paper- Simple Stories-SN@P! Basics "Walnut/Cream Dot" 
  • 1 piece 12x12 paper- Heidi Swapp- Old School "True Blue"
  • 1 piece 12x12 paper- Elle & Viv- Oxidation "7" (single sided)
  • 1 piece 12x12 paper- Echo Park- Witches & Wiards "Letters"
Here is the front of the papers:

and the back of the papers.



The "Vivid" Embellishments include:
  • Crete Paper "Magical Forest" Puffy Alpha Copper Foil Stickers-14 pieces
  • 1 NJFB 3" x 4" Exclusive "Vivid” Stamp Set- 13 stamps
  • 1 Amy Tan-"Late Afternoon" Ephemera Pack- 40 pieces
  • 1 Jar NJFB "Vivid" Pearl Mix
  • 3 Yards "Vivid" Trim (1 yard each of 3 colors)
  • 1 Pack of NJFB Exclusive Acrylic Embellishments and 3 Mini Tassels  
  • 24 "Vivid" Textured Buttons
  • 1 “Tree Slice” cardstock cut by Sophie Gallo  

Here is My September 2021 CKC- Undecided

I had a hard time choosing the papers this month. I either had to much of a sunny yellow or bright orange and to much pink and I could not find any deep red paper. I have two sets of papers to use this  month because of my indecision. Up first are the papers I started with.



First are two greens from the DCWV - Heirloom Stack (2011), Recollections Give Thanks paper pad - Plaid paper (unknown date),DCWV Tajamahal Stack (2009), Jen Hadfield - Chasing Adventures paper pad (2018), Pink Paislee Auburn Lane paper pad (2019), Carta Bella - The Great Outdoors "Wildflowers (2016). DCWV Far East paper pad (2013), DCWV Heirloom Stack (2011), DCWV Tajamahal Stack (2009),  next three are from, DCWV Lemon Stack (2011). last three papers are from Pink Paislee Auburn Lane paper pad (2019).  



For my embellishments I pulled out some die cuts from Pink Paislee, and a bunch of leaves and arrows from my previous kits that were not used. I try to keep them by colors and I pulled out tan, brown, green and black. I do not have any yellow, orange or blue die cut out. I have 8 brads left from Basic Grey - I'm guessing and then some jewels from Bo Bunny. 


I had forgotten to include the grid paper (unknown)  and a few sheets from DCWV - Old World Stack (Unknown).


As I was picking up my papers and getting them ready for the month. I came across this Bo Bunny Collection - Bella Rosa (2016), which had the deep reds and darker oranges. I have theses papers, die cuts, ephemera, chipboard arrows, and a sticker sheet left along with a few of the 6x8 pieces. I know the die cuts here are huge but I would like to get them used.

I know there was a stamp set, chipboard frames and ribbon, I will be adding theses in as I go along with cardstock. 
Your next stop on the hop is Julene - http://julenebydesign.blogspot.com.

Thanks for stopping by.

Here is the full Blog Hop:

6 comments:

LCSmithSAVED said...

That collection you threw in couldn’t be more perfect to fill in the blanks! Bonus points for using up old stash 😊

Tina Campbell said...

Nice kit Cindy :) Nice add on kit too, good find :) As I couldn't find any of the deep red that was in the kit in my stash neither.

Tara O said...

What a GREAT take on this month's inspiration kit! I love your choices. I recently used up those chipboard arrows in your second set of papers!! ;) On the large die cuts, don't forget you can cut them in half to use them as well. I always forget that is an option. LOL!! Can't wait to see what you create.

kate blue said...

great kit and great find at the end!

Julene Matthews said...

Both kits are lovely and very usable. I think I'm partial to the second one more. Have fun using them as I know you will.

Misty said...

You captured the feel of the kit nicely!