Saturday, September 18, 2021

Counterfeit Kit Challenge #2 - Fall Colors Challenge

Welcome to Challenge #2 at the Counterfeit Kit Club. Tina has tasked us with a challenge of Fall Colors. Here is what she has to say, "Over here in the states Fall seems to be a huge thing! Especially with decor. So, with that in mind use the colors of Fall in your Area of the world to help you with your Creation."

I have a few pictures of the maple tree that is in our neighbors yard. In 2019 it was all one color - orange.

I did not touch up my photos, nor use any type of filter. 

 I printed out my photos at 3x5 and matted onto white cardstock, the vertical photos are matted separately, but the one on the right side I matted as one large piece. I trimmed down the Auburn Lane black and white floral paper to 11x 11 and the one inch pieces I cut of on the left side of the page. One of them is cut in half and tucked behind the photo so make it seem like a full strip. 



I used a couple of the cut a parts on the page brown wood grain) and tucked them above my photos on the left and above and below the journaling on the right.

I added in a couple of the Silhouette cut leaves in orange and green and a stamped and fussy cut leaves . I also fussy cut one of the houses from the Pink Paislee Auburn Lane for the left side. I finished it all off with a few of the Bo Bunny Jewels. 


I was not originally going to use this paper for these photos but the were in a competition with the oranges in my kit, and the wood grain paper I included was just to dark. 


Don't forget to check out what the rest of the Master Forgers created for this challenge, You can head back to the Counterfeit Kit Challenge Blog by clicking here.

Thanks for Stopping by

Recipe:

Counterfeit Kit Challenge - CKC September 2021 - Undecided
Papers: Recollection - Colors of Autumn paper pad, Simple Stories - Wood and Gingham paper pad (2017), Pink Paislee - Auburn Lane paper padL black and white floral, house paper, and cut a part sheet (2019)

Die cuts: Forgeries on the fourth, Paper Issues - Falling Leaves, Caluya Designs.com - Botanical Leaves; 
Stamps: Unity Stamp Company KOTM August 2020 {count your blessings}
Misc.: Adhesive, Bo Bunny - Jewels, foam tape.





No comments: