Thursday, November 18, 2021

Counterfeit Kit Challenge #2 - Celebrate Your Kit!

 Today is the Counterfeit Kit Challenge #2 - Celebrate Your Kit!. Lisa has this to say " In my celebratory month, I decided it was time to just have some fun. Take out the absolute favourite items from your kit and turn them into a layout that you love. Don't double think your choices - it it sparks joy (pun intended) then it deserves a place on your page. Record a story that is full of joy and celebrations and match it up with a photo that makes your heart sing."

I pulled out a piece of Amy Tangerine flower paper from the Stitched paper pad that I have been hoarding. I pulled out the pictures of my Grandson helping Grandpa put up a bird feeder holder.  I just love the smug of mud on his legs.



I added in a 3x4 card from Stories by the Month for September 2021 and the "hard work" chipboard. It thought they are perfect for this layout. I also punched a couple of birdies and branches for the layout.

Thanks for stopping by.

No comments: