Monday, November 1, 2021

November 2021 - Counterfeit Kit Reveal and Blog Hop

Welcome to the November 2021 Counterfeit Kit Challenge Reveal and Blog Hop! You should have arrive here from Susanne's Blog here. Please welcome her back for another month.  I have the full blog hop listed below so don't worry if you arrive4d here by a different route. Lisa is once again our Master Forger this month and she has picked out the September 2021 Felicity Jane kit - Emily for us. She says "I wanted something warm and cozy and autumnal - even though I was really tempted by a Christmases one! I love the colours and patterns and even though it's all exclusives of course. There's plenty in the kit to drive your inspiration and the mix of products is great too."






Now for my kit Fall Memories:

I divided my kit into two parts, the first has colors that represent the inspiration kit,  so here is part 1.


The papers include Recollections - Orange Honeycomb and Green Diamonds, Amy Tangerine Stitched paper pad ( 2014), Pumpkin paper is from Recollections - Give Thanks paper pad, DCWV Heirloom paper pad (2011), DCWV Textures paper pad (2010) DCWV Heirloom paper pad (2011), Penny Lane / My Minds Eye "Free Bird" Love (2009) and lastly Little Yellow Bicycle decorative cardstock. I will be adding cardstock as needed. The Recollections paper is very thin and will need cardstock behind it.


Here is paper set 1 with embellishments for this kit.  I have a little photo box with some pintables I have printed and cut out that I thought went well with the kit colors. I have also included some pre  made birds,  die cut feathers, punched flowers and pumpkins. I have a little bit of twine and some heart, star and circle epoxy shapes that I think are from Shimelle.


Paper set number 2 is more of a Halloween paper set. I have not scrapped last years Halloween pictures so I wanted to to that this month. I have a few sheets of  paper left over from a Doodlebug Halloween kit along with the sticker sheets a few embellishments and a little bit of ribbon. I also included a few scrap pieces of pattern paper that I though went well with the colors in the hit.


I'm also adding in a few stamp sets, dies and punches along with a couple of Stories by the month sets from October and November 2020. I have a couple of Halloween Border punches and at this time I am undecided which one I will use if any, but I'm keeping my options open and will add things as I need. 

Your next top on the hop is Julene and she can be found here

Thank you so much for stopping by. 

5 comments:

Julene Matthews said...

Lovely kit Cindy. I like how you've divided it into 2 to fulfil your scrapping needs for Halloween.Have fun this month.

Susanne said...

Oh I adore how you've got some really old paper lines in there. Makes me nostalgic for my early days of scrapping. I can't wait to see how you mix and match all this in a fresh, current take. Enjoy!

Tara O said...

Beautifully done! I love your two part kit and the fact that you kept in mind photos that you have on hand

LCSmithSAVED said...

Love your mix of seasonal & holiday - will allow a good variety. Having your tools together in advance is really smart!

Misty said...

Love the two kits you put together. I'm going to challenge myself to do some halloween scrapping with my kit despite having zero halloween elements in there.