Friday, August 12, 2022

Counterfeit Kit Challenge # 1 - Getting lost or Finding a New Discovery.

 Our August Counterfeit Inspiration is the Citrus Twist - April 2022 TRAVELOGUE Life-Crafted Kit. 







Master Forger Julene has this to say about our first Challenge. "The road map paper made me think of getting lost. when travelling, this often happens, and it sometimes leads to a new discovery. Document a page about either getting lost or finding a new discover after."

I am using my CKC August 2022 - Small Moments for my layout. I added in a piece of DVWV "The Heirloom Stack" (2011) for my background paper.  I inked the white viewfinder with Black Soot distress ink to change the color. 



I cut a part the embellishment sheet and inked the papers with Vintage Photo. I layered the sewen band with a pieced of embossed paper, and the Adventure is also from the embellishment sheet. I was planning on using the numbers but then saw "Adventure" which fit the layout. I stamped the year with the stamps I included in my kit using Mowed Lawn distress ink. I still had my scraps out from making some forgeries I pulled the distressed red paper and made a couple more tags. I just needed some color on the page. I added a few rub ons that were on my desk and some green ribbon on the tags.

Dale and I were coming back from NASA Johnson Space Center in Texas and took a wrong turn. We eventually found this pub, got something to eat and directions back to our hotel. 

Thanks for stopping by. Don't forget to check out everyone's layouts for more inspirations. 

No comments: