Friday, August 19, 2022

Counterfeit Kit Challenge # 2 - At the Zoo

 Challenge #2 at the Counterfeit Kit Challenge Blog is to "Use Triangle pennants on a page. Make your own if necessary. You could have a flagpole with a few funning down, or on the side of a photo."

Our Counterfeit Kit for August is Citrus Twist TRAVELOGUE Life-Crafted kit - April 2022.The puffy Stickers in the kit had pennants on it.

I included in my kit the Spellbinders Nested Lacy Pennants and small pennants and diamond dies.


 Then using scrap paper I made a few pennants. Here are my forgeries.


 As I was making my layout I decided to use a different photo so I changed my pennants to blue. 

From my scrap paper I made a few tags and change the embellishments to blue. I added in a couple of pieces of the Silhouette  between the blue pennants. I inked and distressed the pattern paper behind the photo and added a scrap of lace on the right side. 

Here are a couple of close ups of the embellishments cluster




Thanks for stopping by. Don't forget to by the Counterfeit Kit Challenge Blog for more inspiration from the Design Tean.

No comments: