Thursday, September 1, 2022

September Counterfeit Kit Challenge and Blog Hop - CKC My Heart is Full

 Welcome to the September Counterfeit Kit Challenge Blog Hop. Juliet is our Master Forger in charge this month.  She has chosen a digithal kit by Traci Reed called Wildflowers which can be found here: Wildflower Digital Kit — Traci Reed Designs



She wants us to focues on the 12x12 paper which can be found here:  Wildflower 12x12 Papers — Traci Reed Designs

Here are the stickers: Wildflower Stickers — Traci Reed Designs

The stamps are awesome too!  Wildflower Digital Stamps — Traci Reed Designs

Such a lovely kit to transfer into fall.

Our Guest Designer is Christine Harden and here is a little about her: My name is Christine Harden and I have been scrapbooking about 23 years (since my daughter was 6 months old). In October I will have been married to my high school sweetheart for 31 years and we have one daughter. I am a 12x12 scrapbooker, mostly single pages, but do have the occasional two pager.  It is very hard to pick a single favorite manufacture, as I think so many have their own unique look and feel, it would be like picking a favorite child. I tend to be collection scrapbooker, and add "stash" items when I think of it! My typical scrapbook time of day is 4:30 am! I have a full time day job in addition to a side hustle andy my scrapbooking hobby. I owned a scrapbook store 11 years ago, before online shopping took over the marketplace. So my scrapbook room still looks like a sore, or so I'm told.:-) I currently participate in hops Scraplift Craftermoon and MIUM (Mix it Up Monday). My favorite inspiration is sketches, and I really enjoy interpreting sketches with my own twist. 

My Intragram is @scrappingharden: https://www.instragram.com/scrappingharden/

My YouTube is Christine Harden: https://www.youtube.com/user/ScrappingHarden/

Please give Christine a big welcome.

Now for my September Counterfeit Kit - CKC My Hear is Full.


I picked my papers to match with the colors in the kit, blues, greens, and yellows, then added in some black pattern papers. 

Top row: (Left to right) Park Lane - Happy Garden and K and Company - Black Tie Scrap, Stampin' Up (unknown),Recollections Collage, Jen Hadfield - (unknown), Simple Stories - Wood and Gingham paper pad  (2017), Creative Imaginations - Stripes 

Middle Row (Right to Left) - Meadow, DCWV - Heirloom Stack (2011), Unknown leaf paper, Pink Paislee - Porch Swing (unknown), Rhonda Farrer (unknown),My Mind's Eye - Howdy Doody "Happy" (2012), Sassafras Lass - Life is Beautiful " Golden Love" (unknown), Unknown Yellow, Simple Stories - Wood and Gingham paper pad  (2017), October Afternoon - Seaside "Swim Trunks" (2010), Unknown blue, Unknown Blue Stripe.

Bottom Row (Left to right): First three papers are Park Lane - Happy Garden (unknown) Jen Hadfield - Best of (unknown) Stampin' Up - unknown, My Mind's Eye - On The Bright Side " Stitched" (2012), and the last four papers are from Stampin' UP  (unknown name and age).

My Embellishments:



I have included : several differenct colors of ribbon, a few rolls of washi tape, twine and cording, blue and wood clothespins, some random flowers, buttons, wood veneer, and tags, Park lane sticker book,  two different sets of Stamps, floral, round, hexagon, circle and heart dies, along with a Tim Holtz flower die, and a Melissa Frances butterfly embellishments., three embossing folders hexagon,, Stampin Up, Flower Garden,, and Tim Holtz - Woodgrain. I did stamp out a couple of the flowers but have not cut them apart yet, The Daisy is stamped on vellum.


Here is my  September 2022 - My Heart if Full kit. I included the dies to go along with the sticker sheets and digital stamps. I will be adding in cardstock as I go and other supplies as needed. I know I have a label stamp that I couldn't find, and I cut some white tags for stamping, but when I do I will use it.  Your next stop on the hop is Julene: - http://julenebydesign.blogspot.com   

Here's the order of the blog hop: 

Thanks for stopping by.

5 comments:

Julene Matthews said...

Your kit is lovely Cindy. There's so many beautiful floral papers.

LCSmithSAVED said...

I'm in love with that blue floral! Your embellis are delightful, too. Hope you are able to scrap up a storm this month :D

Misty said...

Great kit. I especially love the stamps and dies you included.

Tara O said...

That big blue floral is to die for!! I love that you included stamps and dies in your kit as well!! I hope we both USE them this month!!! Great kit

Tina Campbell said...

Wonderful looking kit, great adding all the dies too :)