Sunday, September 4, 2022

Counterfeit Kit Challenge - Forgeries on the Fourth

 For September we are using Traci Reed's Digital Wildflower kit for our inspiration.  I am forging from the sticker sheet.

I included in my kit some dies and stamps that I am using for my forgeries. 



 First up is I am using the Tim Holtz Small Tattered Florals dies.  I cut them all out of white cardstock several times. When I am die cutting I like to have several pieces for future use. I have only colored a few as I will color them when I am making my layouts.

I used Distress Inks in the following colors: antique linen, tumbled glass, gathered twigs, scattered straw, and  bundled sage. Nest is the Gink K. Designs Stamp and Die set A Year of Flowers 2.

Here is where I copies the tag similar to our inspiration - I found my tags I had cut out for my kit. The tad is made the with the the solid stamps.  I stamped the full daisy onto white cardstock and vellum using the outline stamps. The vellum is heat embossed with clear embossing powder.  My last forgery is using the Unity Stamps I included in my kit. 


These are stamped and fussy cut out, ready for me to add to my layouts.  I did stamp two with enough room to make a couple of cards. 


The pattern paper if from a Jen Hadfield  - Simple Life. I have a few more scraps to use up from this paper pad.  I added a little bit of twine to the stem of the flowers. Thanks so much for stopping by, and don't forget to check out the rest of forgeries. The Counterfeit Kit Challenge blog is here

No comments: