Sunday, March 5, 2023

I hope your day sparkles . . . Coral Card Challenge

 Here is my first card with the 6x6 paper pad I put into my CKC March 2023 - Adventures Begins Here. I found a Through the Rainbow Challenge where they are working on the in-between colors of the rainbow. February's color is coral.

I pulled out the December 2021 - Kit of the Month {smile wider laugh longer} to stamp the flowers and sentiment. I used blank ink then heat embossed with clear embossing poser. I used color pencils to color the image in. I'm using the Jen Hadfield - DIY Home that I included in my kit. There is a perfect Coral background for the February 2023 Challenge.


I stamped another flower on the front of the envelope and embossed it. Now it looks like I need to January and March's challenge.

No comments: