Monday, April 1, 2024

April Counterfeit Kit Challenge and Blog Hop

Welcome to April's Counterfeit Kit Challenge and Blog Hop. You should have arrived here from Misty - https://craftysoup.com/, the full hop is at the bottom of the post. This month Tara is the Master Forger in charge. Our Guest Designer is Nikki Ihus. Nikki can be found on YouTube https://www.youtube.com/@nikkisscrapbookingadventures and on Instagram https://www.instagram.com/nikkis_scrapbooking_adventures/, please give her a warm welcome.

Tara has picked our inspiration kit this month a digital kit from Traci Reed - Felicity https://www.tracireed.com/journal/felicity.

Here are the papers:
and the Embellishments:




For my kit I did things a little bit differently this time. I love the green and blue combination and I was surprised how much pink I pulled in. I did add in yellow I have some papers that I'm not sure what I'm going to scrap and page sets that I have specific photos to scrap with. 

First up is the various papers that I don't know what I'm scrapping.


Page set 1:
Pink Paislee paper, green, yellow and black cardstock, flowers, tags, jewels and ribbon.

Page set 2:

Unkown papers, lace, flowers, flower paperclip, spring die cut, and an origami dress. 

Page set 3:

Unknown papers. Shamrocks, hearts, flowers, pom poms, green doily, DIY crepe paper ribbon.
 
Page set 4:


Pink Paislee paper Aburn Lane (2019), three pieces of scrap ribbon, leaves, buttons, stamped fern leaves. I'm planning on fussy cutting the house for embellishments.

Page set 5:

Pink Fresh papers from 2017 and 2018, velum punched borders along with a white cardstock border, ribbon and a DIY flower frame.

Page set 6:

Unknown paper, flowers, washi, ribbon and a couple of DIY stick pens. 

Page set 7:

Pink Fresh (2018) and Pink Paislee (2011), ribbon and twine, white flower, butterfly and heart. 

For my embellishments I have a few die cuts that I'm trying to use up, several flower and leaves stamps to mimic the flower and leave in the embellishment kit, flower and leaf dies and punches, border punches and a cut apart sheet and tags and labels.


Don't forget to check out the Facebook group and the blog for more inspiration. 
Thanks for stopping by.


Blog Hop:

3 comments:

Misty said...

So glad you are feeling well enough to get back to the scrapping. I especially love page kit 4. Looking forward to your projects.

Julene Matthews said...

An interesting kit, Cindy and I like how you've separated it into smaller page kits. That's a great idea. I hope you're well and over the dreaded Covid now.

Tara O said...

This kit is quite lovely and I love that you made it your own! I hope you can share your layouts on the group!