Sunday, April 7, 2024

A Little Dirt Never Hurt

 From my April Counterfeit Kit - Best Days I pulled the blue and yellow paper I did not know what pictures I was going to scrap. I added in blue cardstock for the background and cut a dump truck from the Everyday Paper Dolls in white. The dump trucks are cut at 3 1/2" and 2 1/2". 

 I colored them with Stampin' Up ink and a black marker and used foam tape for some dimension on the page. 


I matted my photos on the blue and yellow paper. It's hard to believe that this February of 2024, which is why Mr. D has his snow pants on, but it was a relative warn day for February.


I turned the layout landscape for the 8/ 1/2 layout, I used blue alphas for the title - Color Theory. They are really old, but I am trying to use them up.  Thanks for stopping by.

No comments: