Sunday, April 7, 2024

Smile

 I pulled Page set #6 from my April Counterfeit Kit - Best Days for this next set of layouts.

I did add in different yellow cardstock than what I had pulled originally, as I want yellow for the background and on not the photo mats. Here is what I had for Page Set #6.

I have several sheets of white cardstock that are not 12x12 not quite sure why, but I need them used up.  I am using them to border the pattern paper. 


I know I had included embellishments in the original page set, I'm saving them for later. I pulled a few hearts and tabs that were left over from another project to use instead. 


The best thing about a Counterfeit Kit is that you can change your mind and pull in what you need as I did here. 



I pulled in a white alphabet - not sure where it is from for the title. Thanks for stopping by.


No comments: