Wednesday, June 11, 2008

For You . . .


I cased this one from Kiyomi Krafts. Since I didn't have any of the products she used, I substituted stamps from From Me to You and the Cricut A Walk In My Garden cartridge.

The circles are cut from George 1" for the white and 1 1/4" for the tan. The ovals are cut 1 1/2" from tan and shadow blackout for the brown.


Recipe: Paper: Scraps of brown, tan, white, dark red, pink Stamps: From Me to You - For You, Leaf and stem, solid leaf, Fou You, Motif Ivy Leaf - Michaels Ink: brown and green Paint: Old Parchment Ribbon: Offray Sheer in green Misc: Pop up dots, glue, Fray Check

1 comment:

Alina said...

Hello Cindy ,
I'm glad to see that you received my card and that you like it .
Hoe knows , maybe we ''meet'' each other again somewhere , on another blog .
Regards from Holland , Alina