Wednesday, June 11, 2008

For the Guys . .

Since I have so many men in my life I always need some guy stuff. These are two of my favorite guy stamp sets from Close to my Heart.


When I pull out a set of stamps I normally stamp them a bunch of times, especially when I use stazon ink like I did here. They were actually stamped a couple of month ago.

I haven't decided what saying to put on this one, so will wait until I send it out.







The quail was stamped twice, once by accident. I didn't like how the first one turned out so I stamped again then decided to use the first one as a shadow. I like it when accidents turn out great.




Recipe: Paper: scraps Stamps: Close to my Heart-Hunting, Fly Away Ink: Stazon Brown Cricut: George Misc: brads, glue and pop up dots, corner rounder punch

No comments: