Sunday, November 15, 2009

Santa

I cased this layout from Paper Fections. I just love her bingo cards and she has two sizes. I made layouts in two different sizes 12x12 and 8x8.

I made a scallop border from George for the green trim. The tag is from Tags, Bags, Boxes and More. I printed the 2009 on my computer using Book Antiqua Font at 48pt, then placed it on my mat and cut using Design Studio. I then used Versa Mark Ink and Ultra Thick Embossing Enamel and glued it inside my tag. The 12 and 25 are printed at 36pt, sponged with red ink, punched, embossed using Ultra Thick Embossing Enamel and punched with a circle punch. I stamped "Santa" then cut them apart and glued it to the bingo card.




The snowflakes are from Accent Essentials and are cut at 3" and 2" then glittered. There are pop dots behind the first layer.

For the 8x8 scrapbook I cut "Santa" with the Winter Woodland cartridge with a height of .759 as I my alphabet stamps are either to large or to small for the space in the small bingo card. I kept the tag the same size as the larger scrapbook page, but went with a smaller size font of 30 pt for the "12" and "25". The snowflakes are cut at 2" and 1 1/2".







Click here for the cut file for the tag.

Click here for the file for the date.



Recipe: Paper: White, green red card stock; Ink: Stampin up Real Red, Color Box green, Versa Mark; Punch: Circle punch; Cricut Cartridge: Accent Essentials, George and The Basic Shapes, Tags, Bags, Boxes and More, and Winter Woodland; Stamps: My Sentiments Exactly - Holiday Tags Misc: red ribbon, white pom pom ribbon, Ultra Thick Embossing Enamel, pop dots

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Blog Cutting Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 23 Nov [LA 04:00pm, NY 07:00pm] - 24 Nov [UK 12:00am, OZ 11:00am] ).