Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Christmas Cactus blooming in March.

Here is the March Template. My Christmas Cactus is in full bloom again. It normally blooms 3 to 4 times a year. Last summer I moved it outside to wash the leaves, the wind came up and blew it over. I now have three plants from my original plant. The picture is from the middle sized plant.
Click here for the March 12x12 Template.

Click here for the 8x8 Template.


CraftCrave said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave.com in the Cutting category today [09 Mar 01:00pm GMT]. Thanks, Maria

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Cricut Freebies Search List, under the Alpha(s),Word Art(s), Word Book(s) post on Mar. 09, 2010. Thanks again.