Thursday, March 25, 2010

Spring Mini Tag Album

Here's a little mini tag album. I used toilet paper rolls to hold the tags. All of the tags were cut with Tags, Bags, Boxes and More. For the most part I alternated the toilet paper rolls with card stock pages. On the cover I used a piece of acetate stamped my border then embossed it. "Tristen" was cut using Jasmine and I welded the pieces together with Design Studio.


The front of page two I left blank, but the backside has a mat cut from Accent Essential with a piece of punched paper.




Pages 3 is the first toilet paper roll with only one side decorated with a scallop frame cut from Accent Essential. Page 4 is card stock with a caterpillar cut from Walk in My Garden on one side and a mat on the other side.


Page 5 is another piece of acetate with a border stamp embossed in blue an My Boy glued to the back side. My is cut using the Jasmine Cartridge and Boy is from Graphically Speaking.
Page 6 is another toilet paper roll with a tag inside.


The next page is this cute little turtle on a photo mat. The turtle was cut from Walk in My Garden. Then another toilet paper roll with a photo mat.



The next two pages are of card stock with a couple of photo mats, the scallop frame from Accent Essential and then Tree from Walk in My Garden.




The last two pages are another piece of acetate, stamped and embossed. Boy is cut from Graphically speaking.

I used eyelets on each page as this little album will get lots of use. I used pop up dots behind the scallop frames, tree, caterpillar and turtle.


Here's a list of the cartridges I used along with what I cut from them.
Accent Essentials - Scallop Frame and Label
Camp Out - Tree
Grapchically Speaking - Boy
Jasmine - My - I welded them together
Tags Bags Boxes and More - Tags
Walk In My Garden - Caterpillar Turtle

Recipe: Paper DCWV The Stack 6, solid colors of card stock, Cricut Cartridges: Accent Essential, Camp Out, Graphically Speaking, Jasmine, Tags Bags Boxes and More Misc: border stamp, embossing powder, eyelets glue and pop up dots, Martha Stewart Arch Lace Punch.

No comments: