Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Flannel Rag Quilt

I was working on a Flannel Rag Quilt Tristen's 1st Birthday. They are really easy to do, but I was sewing this when it was 95 degrees out. Two layers of flannel and one of batting - what was I thinking.So I had my strips all layed out on the floor and was sewing them together two at a time, then in sets of two. I thought I was done, layed it out and thought " It's smaller than I thought". Now I had used up all the flannel for this and didn't want to go and match what I had, so I went up stairs to get something to drink and what do I see but Miss Izzy on the steps with my last three strips.

Every time I tried to take a picture, she would be laying down on it before I get my camera. She has claimed it as hers.

1 comment:

Scrapenabler said...

Your quilt is beautiful!

Thanks for visiting my blog during the Sassy Lil' Sketches Blog Hop. I hope that you can play along.