Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Hockey Mini Album

***This is going to be a long post.***

I wanted to share a Hockey Mini Album I've been working on. I did not realize how hard it was going to be to find hockey related paper in the colors I wanted. Chris' team colors are Red, Black and White. I picked up three different sheets of hockey paper from Archiver's and mixed that with solid color card stock.
All of my pockets have foam tape behind them to raise them away from the page and I can fit two tags in each pocket. I made my own embossing folders from the Sports Mania cartridge and used them on the tags. I used Antique Brass Glimmer Mist on these pages to help them emboss a little deeper.


Page 1:


Pages 2 and 3:


Page 2 Tags Front:


Page 2 Tags Back:



Page 3 Tag Front and Back - Hockey sticks and pucks and Hockey players are my embossing folders made from Sports Mania Cartridge.


Page 4 and 5:


Page 4 Tag Front and Back:


Page 6 and 7:


Front and Back of Tag on Page 6:





Page 8 and 9:


Page 10 and 11:



Front of Tags for Page 11 - Score is my embossing folder from Graphically Speaking.



Back of Tag for Page 11 - The Hockey masks the embossing folder made from Sports Mania cartridge.




Page 12:

Once again I used Design Studio to create these layouts. I have the cuts set up for a 12x12 mat but they can be cut with the with the 12x6 mat you will just have to move them around on the screen.
Click here for the cut file.
Thanks for stopping by.
Recipe:
Paper: Patterned Hockey Paper from Archiver's: Hockey Words, Hockey Collage, White, Black, Red, Blue, Tan and Gray cardstock, Acetate

Cricut Cartridges: Fabulous Finds, Graphically Speaking, Sports Mania
Cuttlebug Embossing Folders: Argyle, Forest Branches
Stampin' Up Embossing Folder: Square Lattice

Embossing folders made from Cricut Cartridges and Magnetic Sheets: Score, Hockey Masks, Hockey sticks and pucks, Hockey Players

Misc: Mini Album from Archiver's, pop-up dots, foam tape, hole punch - I used my crop-a-dile, glue, stickey backed magnetic sheet - for embossing folders, Antique Brass Glimmer Mist, Glue.

2 comments:

Precious Memories Scrapbooking & More said...

great mini album! Any chance you will give a tut on how to make your own embossing folder?

cinmfoster said...

Reply to:

"Precious Memories Scrapbooking & More said...
great mini album! Any chance you will give a tut on how to make your own embossing folder?"

I will be glad to do that but it will have to wait a week as I'm going back out of town.