Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Stroller Card


My next card exchange is Baby Cards and thought I would try my hand at another shaped card. I used George and New Arrival to make this card. This is my first attempt at the card. I did not emboss the vellum on the stroller and I cut the congratulations from the New Arrival cartridge. The card base is a rectangle and the stroller welded together and is cut out of pink card stock. This can be cut on the 6x12 cricut mat.


I used the fiskers embossing plate for the vellum on the stroller and really like how it turned out.


Then I thought I would play with my Cricut Stamps and cut a miniature stroller for the envelope and the "Congratulations" for the inside out of the Stamp material. I am quite pleased with how it turned out. I was worried that the mini heart would not cut well but it turned out great.





Next I made one out of blue paper.


The Cricut Stamp material comes in a 6x6 sheet and I used approximately a 2x6 rectangle, so I can make several more stamps.


Click here for the cut file. There is a separate page if you want to cut the stamps out.

No comments: