Friday, August 27, 2010

Shades of Red

I'm again using the Country Morning Stamp set. Growing up we always had a few chickens around and a couple of roosters. I remember gathering eggs, but not using a nice basket like this one - I usually put them in my hat to get them to the house.





I embossed the red and dark red cardstock with the embossing folder, and sandwiched them between the patterned paper.


Thanks for stopping by.

Recipe: Paper Two different colors of red cardstock, red patterned paper, white cardstock

Ink: Stampin' Up Basic gray

Stamp: Country Morning

Water Color Pencils: 718 Carmine Red, 703 Blue, 770 French Blue, 704 Brown, 714 Terra Cotta, 715 Black, 708 Orange, 713 Yellow, 709 White, 705 Red

Cuttlebug folder: Argyle

Misc: Red ribbon, Pop dots, glue

No comments: