Saturday, August 28, 2010

Shades of Yellow

Here's another stamp set that reminds me of growing up. We didn't have a barn and silo like this in Montana, but I sure spent a lot time on the swather in the hay field.
On white card stock I stamped the image rounded the corners and then colored it in. To get my image centered onto my cardstock, I measure my block and cut my paper to that size, ink my stamp then stamp. I just haven't gotten the hang of the Stamp-a-ma-jig.
For the inside I punched a piece of the background paper and layered it on top of the white cardstock.

Thanks for stopping by.


Recipe: Paper Yellow and white cardstock, two colors of yellow patterned paper.

Stamp: Stampin' Up Farm Life

Ink: Stampin' Up Basic Gray

Water Color Pencils: 70 French Gray, 707 Green, 705 Red, 712 Light Blue, 713 Yellow, 714 Light Green, 739 Straw, 760 Grey, 709 White

Punches: Stampin' Up - Ticket corner punch, corner rounder, Ek Success - Scroll and Dots

No comments: