Thursday, August 26, 2010

Shades of Green

I just love this stamp set. The vases remind me of the old fashioned milk jugs. Growing up I would pick the wild flowers and put them into the milk jugs or quart jars. I used one of Penny Duncan's file and cut out on white card stock the square. I stamped the flowers onto white cardstock using basic gray ink. I used a water paintbrush and painted the flowers using a the ink pads to get my colors.
The bottom piece I used my Cricut and the Home Accents and George Cartridges.
I used a piece of light green mesh paper for the inside of the card.




I used Design Studio for the layout and the file can be used with the 6x12 mat. The cut file also contains two additional layouts for a shaped card using this shape from Home Accents.
Click here for the cut file. Thanks for stopping by.

Recipe: Paper: three Shaded of green cardstock, white cardstock, three different green patterned papers.

Ink: Stampin' Up - Basic Gray, Certain Celery, Brocade Blue; Close To My Heart Ink: Buttercup, Pansy Purple, Terra Cotta

Stamp: Stampin' Up - Country Morning
Cricut Cartridges: George and Home Accents

Misc: Brown pears, ribbon, glue, pop up dots

No comments: