Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Teddy Bear Layout

I finally got to play with my Heritage and A Child's Year cartridges and had to make a layout using the teddy bears for Sophia's album. The teddy bear on A Child's Year does not have a blackout or shadow layer. I created my own for those cuts.


I used the 4x6 sleeves between the two 8x8 pages for more photos and the journaling.
Each pages has the same mini tag cut from Tags Bags Boxes and More and the flowers cut in pink and green from George.

I inked around the pages and used chalk on the teddy bear and girl holding the bear for a softer look .


All the elements are pop up so that they can slide the photos behind them.
Thanks for stopping by.

Recipe:
Paper: Nana's Nursery, White, Tan, Cream, Pink and Green Cardstock
Ink: Stampin' Up Melon Mambo
Cricut Cartridges: A Child's Year, George, Heritage, Tags Bags Boxes and More
Punch: Martha Stewart - Floral Lace Edge
Misc: Glue, Pop up dots, flower rhinestones, chalk

No comments: