Monday, October 18, 2010

Christmas Memories . . .

Pre-Crop Sketch Challenge - Make a banner.



I used pop dots behind my "Christmas" banner and strung with embroidery floss.


I used the Northern Flurry embossing folder on vellum, then inked the raised snowflakes.

I printed this holly bunch onto white cardstock put it through my Xyron to get the back sticky. I then applied glossy accents and let it dry.



Scrapbook Heaven is having a Holiday Sketch Challenge Crop this weekend so don't forget to stop by their blog.
Click here for the cut file.

Recipe:

Papers: Pattern Papers - DCWV Holiday Collection The Christmas Stack, Cardstock - Kraft, blue, red, white and Vellum.
Ink: Versa Magic - Aegean Blue, Color Box - Baby Blue.
Cricut Cartridges: George, Heritage, Winter Woodland
Embossing Folder: Stampin Up - Northern Flurry
Misc: Glue, pop up dots, Glossy Accents, embroidery floss, green bias tape.

No comments: