Thursday, November 18, 2010

All Framed In . . .

Jules' November Challenge at Scrapbook Heaven is to put a "frame" around your photo. I tried several different kinds but liked her example so much I scrap lifted it.





I pulled some cardstock out of my scrap pile add some accents to this page. I know I've been using the Arch Lattice punch a lot but it was out and on my desk.


Here is a close up. The white and blue flowers are actually rub ons that came with the kit and are up on buttons to give then a different height.


Thanks for stopping by.


Click here for the cut file.


Recipe:(Everything except the cardstock - brown, white, red, and blue - is from the Kit of the Month)
Paper: Crate Paper - Prudence Collection "Hope" (Background), Basic Grey -Ambrosia (pattern paper); Cardstock scraps - brown, white, red and blue
Punch: Stampin' Up - Decorative Label and Scallop Oval; Marvy 3/4" circle; Martha Stewart - Arch Lattice
Misc: (All of this was in the kit of the month) stickers, trim, buttons, alpha stickers, flowers and leaves

No comments: