Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Angel Easel Card- Day 17

Today's card is an Easel Card. I used the tutorial at Splitcoast Stampers for my card and my card is a regular size 4 1/4" x 5 1/2". I love how this turned out.



I used Smooch Pearlized for the wings to give it just a hint of shimmer. I don't have light blue markers so I used the stamp pad lid and my aqua pen to pick up the ink.

The inside for the sentiment is blank as I don't know what I want it say yet and it will only take a minute to stamp it in.

Thanks for stopping by.

Recipe:
Paper: Cardstock: DCWV- Yellow, White, Blue; DCWV Glitter paper - silver
Stamp: Stampin' Up - Holy Triptych
Ink: Stampin' Up - Black, Ballet Blue
Markers: Stamping Up - Blushing Bride, Crushed Curry; Marvy 1122 Le Plume
Embossing Folder: Cricut Snowdots
Punch: Stampin Up - Ticket Corner, Martha Stewart - Arch Lattice
Misc: Smooch - Pearlized, glue, aqua pen

No comments: