Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Cherish Forever . . .

Michelle's November Challenge at Scrapbook Heaven is to get your "Grunge On". This is not a style I normally do so it was definitely a challenge for me, and it kind of looks more like a controlled distressing.



I distressed, using scissors, all the edges of the paper except for the photo mat and lattice. I was going to do the lattice but I had it all glued together when I realized I had not done it. The red cardstock is also embossed and then torn.



The chipboard letters were embossed with clear embossing powder using an embossing pen. I stamped in black "forever" and used clear embossing powder, attached rhinestones and used the ticket corner punch on them.



The leaves were hand cut from a 12x12 paper. The prima flowers were painted, inked and sprayed then layered and the silk flowers were taken apart and inked and misted them put back together.

Thanks for stopping by.

Recipe:
Paper (All Paper is from the Kit of the Month from Scrapbook Heaven Minus the red cardstock): Leaves are hand cut from Prima - "Flirty Little Secret" Breezy, Leaf Paper Cloud9Design Sparkle Outdoor Leaf Pile, Heart Paper -Bella Blvd Honey I'm Home, Basic Grey Oh Baby Buttercup, Crate Paper Prudence Collection Fortitude,
Ink: Ranger Distress Ink: Walnut stain, Tea dye, Stampin Up: Black, Poppy Parade
Glimmer Mist: Pearl, Antique Brass,
Stamp: Studio G - forever
Punch: Martha Stewart - Arch Lattice Stampin' Up - Pinking Hearts, Ticket corner
Misc: Prima Flowers, Silk Flower, rhinestones. clear embossing Powder, American Crafts ribbon, pop up dots, glue, stickers, emboss pen, black pearls and Adage Tickets.
(I did not use the flowers and pearls that were included in the kit. The stickers and rub on were included in this kit)

1 comment:

Precious Memories Scrapbooking & More said...

pretty page... I left you something on my blog if you are interested...http://preciousmem.blogspot.com/2010/11/i-got-attitude.html