Thursday, November 18, 2010

A Partridge in a Pear Tree - Day 18

I used Unscripted Sketch # 81. Today's card is not for the weak of heart. I cut the saying "A partridge in a pear tree" a couple of times before I was happy with it. I am using the negative space for this card and mine kept tearing. I finally broke out a new mat.


I have my snowflake on a clear button and a brown pearl for the eye. With the exception of the card base and the pattern paper everything is cut from scrap paper.



I welded the gift box from Joys of the Seasons to a rectangle from George to get the present shape for the inside.


Thanks for stopping by.

Click here for the cut file.

Recipe:
Paper: DCWV cardstock - white, pink, green, yellow, maroon, green pattern paper - unknown
Cricut Cartridges: George, Joys of the Season
Misc: glue, glue dots, clear button, ribbon, pearl

1 comment:

StephC said...

Very cute! So glad you joined US for this weeks challenge! :)