Monday, November 7, 2011

Gingerbread Man Treat Jar - Day 1


The Card A Day Blog's theme this week is Christmas Food.   The first thing I thought of was Gingerbread Cookies and my card inspiration this week is on Saturday so I thought I would have a week of Gingerbread Man ideas.  For today I have a Gingerbread Man Treat Jar. 



The red cardstock is 2 1/4" with the punched border and the pattern paper is 1 5/8".  Over that I wrapped a sheer 7/8' ribbon.  I stamped my sentiment in red and then layered them onto another punched cardstock.   






I used the From my Kitchen cartridge to cut the gingerbread man out of felt and sewed on a couple of button's with light weight yarn and a couple of beads for his eyes.


Thanks for stopping by.

From My Kitchen - gingerbread man cut out at 3" with the shadow feature selected.

Recipe:
Paper: Cardstock -Unknown Scraps - red, brown, blue, white; Pattern Paper - K&I Memories scrapbook kit ( it is several years old)
Cricut Cartridge: From my Kitchen
Ink: Stampin' Up - Real Red
Stamps: Stampin' Up: Snow Swirled - "May the true spirit...", Hodgepodge Happiness - "just 4 you"
Punch: Stampin' Up - Decorative Label, Modern Label, Word Window; Unknown: -Christmas Ornament Border Punch.
Misc: felt, buttons, yarn, beads, thread, adhesive

No comments: