Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Christmas Tree Card

I saw this on a couple of blogs and had to do one myself.  I used my Cricut to cut the square scallop shapes and the card front with the oval. 



I embossed my scalloped squares and inked my edges as I was folding them.  Next time I think I will have fold them then run them through the embossing folders. 



I kept the card inside simple with just a punched edge. 

Thanks for stopping by.

Recipe:
Paper: Recollections - Bright and Jolly Paper Pad, White card stock; Unknown card base, best Creations- Glitter paper Lt gold leaf
Cricut Cartridges: Accent Essentials, George
Embossing Folders: Cuttlebug - Polka Dots, Snowflakes
Ink: Martha Stewart - Stem Green
Punch: Martha Stewart - Swirling Lace; Stampin' Up - Boho Blossom
Misc: Adhesive, pop up dots, 1/4 Offray Sheerly yours 

No comments: