Saturday, February 18, 2012

Happy St Patrick's Day

Thanks for joining me from the Card A Day Blog.  

I started with a Bratz Digital image.  I'm using the Winter Bratz, she's a cute little girl on ice skates.


I started with a brown card base.  I used a three different green pattern papers from the Creative Paper Pack.  I have the cutting instruction below. 


I'm just coloring her in St. Patrick's Day Green. I've added Crystal Stickles to her jacket ruffle to glam it up a bit. After she was dry I fussy cut her out leaving a white border around her.  I did cut most of the skate part off and am hiding the rest of it with my green shamrock.



I used a white silk flower that I colored the same green as her scarf to make the shamrock and a little bit of stickles swiped across the flower.  For the inside I added a scallop punched border to my white mat. 
Thanks for stopping by and don't forget to enter the Card A Day Blog Challenge here.  Tomorrow Terri Wright is starting the week off with a new challenge so stop back.

Cutting  Instructions:
Card Base: Brown Card Cardstock 4.25 x 8.5 (scored at 5.5 and folded in half)
Green Polka Dot Paper - 4 x 5.25
Dark Green Paper - 3 1/2 x 2 3/4

Recipe:
Paper: Recollections cardstock - brown and white; Cardmakers Earth Tones Creative Paper Pack
Digital Image
Ink: Stampin' Up - Summer Sun
Markers: Stampin' Up Poppy Parade, Blushing Bride; Brushables - Fawn, Rootbeer Float, Cool Cucumber, Kiwi, Spring Green and Pure Green; Copics - E00 and E21
Die: Sizzix Medium Label - Ornate #3
Punch: Stampin' Up Scallop Border Punch
Misc: Adhesive, pop up dots, Glossy Accents, Crystal Stickles

1 comment:

Shelley Flores said...

I love it! Great job on tying the inside of the card to the front with the scalloped border too!