Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Delployment Ceremony layouts

Well I missed the last challenge for the ScrapBookClasses layout challenge - but I made this one.   Here is the sketch we are suppose to use.
 
When I first saw it I thought there was only two pictures and not three.  I had printed off some pictures of a wedding we were at last year and then saw the third picture so I changed and printed out pictures from the Deployment ceremony from May.   I picked up this Teen Angst paper pack specifically for my guys as it is really reminds me of them. 



I cut the flag out sever times then did a little bit of fussy cutting to the pieces back together.  The change on the dog tags is the pearls on a string you find in the floral department in a container.  I just used silver ink and Utee on it.  Be careful that you don't melt you pearls.


I did ink all the pieces in brown ink except for the background paper from Teen Angst.  I used two pieces of that and cut it so that it flows from one page to the next.  I inked these pieces in black.

Click here for the cut file.

Recipe:
Paper: We R Memory Keepers - Teen Angst; Recollections - Brown, black cardstock; Scraps of  silver, vellum, red, white and blue
Ink: Color Box - Silver, Inkadinkadoo - Coffee Bean; Versa Magic - Midnight Black
Cricut Cartridges: A Child's Year, George, MS All Occasions, Stand and Salute
Misc: adhesive, pop up dots, foam tape, string pearls, Utee

No comments: