Tuesday, September 4, 2012

OWH VCMP Challenge #7

Operation Write Home is hosting a Virtual Card Making Party this Labor Day weekend. Here is my card for Challenge #7, A Christmas card for a child and a Hero hosted by Scrapping with a Purpose.

For my card I'm using another sketch from Operation Write Home Sketch #102.  I'm using two different sizes of polka dot papers.  For the embossed strips I embossed the cardstock sized to fit my embossing folder then cut off the 1/4" strips.  I find it easier to emboss this way instead of trying to make the 1/4" strip straight in my embossing folder.  I used another Unity stamp and hand cut  around the outside of it.
 

Thanks for stopping by.

2 cards made for OWH
Disclosure: I am not affiliated with any of the products mentioned.

Recipe:
Paper: Cardstock: Recollections - cream; Desinger Paper: KI Memories
Stamp: Unity Kit of the Month September 2011 {all seasons}
Ink: Stampin' Up - Brocade Blue
Embossing Folder: Cuttlebug - Snowflakes

No comments: